Our Customer Charter
• Respect the Homeowner’s rights at all times.
• Act appropriately and be transparent during contract negotiations; do not exert any undue pressure to secure a contract.
• Supply a written quotation when submitting a tender for contract.
• Comply with all laws, statutory regulations and Building Regulations.
• Maintain adequate employers and public liability insurance.
• Respect Homeowner’s privacy and take all steps to ensure the security of their home and a safe working environment, with specific attention to the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations and the safe and secure disposal of waste, and Work at Height Regulations.
• Ensure that all work is started and completed on the agreed dates and that any unavoidable changes are clearly communicated to the Homeowner.
• Arrive at the agreed time for appointments with the Homeowner and to give advance warning of any unavoidable delay.
• Ensure that all work is completed to pre-defined specifications and budgets as defined in an agreed contract with the Homeowner prior to proceeding.
• Ensure that all works are completed to the highest possible standards and that all guaranteed elements of work are agreed.
• Leave all
• Have a complaints procedure that ensures we will respond to any complaint in a reasonable time and in a proper manner.
• Be fully responsible for all colleagues and sub-contractors in meeting these standards at all times.
Phone Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
Greenock: 01475 278338
Fortwilliam: 01397 470606