Sunrooms are becoming ever more popular, as they are a stunning way of enhancing your home and increasing your living space while creating a feeling of luxury.
Why are Sunrooms better than Conservatories?
It is a well known fact that conservatories are far too hot in the summer and unusable in the winter unless you have electric heaters. By law you cannot have your main gas central heating system in your conservatory, also by law you must have exterior grade doors separating the house from the conservatory. Conservatories are classed as temporary structures, and over time will require more maintenance and not have the same life span of a properly constructed sunroom.
Sunrooms are a “properly” constructed extension to your house that comply with all current building regulations; during the erection phases they will be inspected at certain points like any normal extension would be by Building Control, and all sunrooms will have to meet the stringent thermal U-values which are necessary for any modern day home.
Sun Rooms are versatile, they can be used as a playroom, office, games room, dining area, sitting room or bedroom to name just a few uses.
The Benefits of Sunrooms
- Greater acoustic values.
- A sunroom creates an open space from new build to existing build with no need for the original exterior doors.
- Gas central heating where applicable.
- Sliding bi-fold doors to allow full access to the garden.
- A sunroom will add more value to your home when you come to sell.
- Sunrooms are permanent structures that will last as long as your house.
- Phone Mon-Fri9am-5:30pm
Greenock: 01475 278338
Fortwilliam: 01397 470606